Monday, February 10, 2014

Emergency Preparedness Item

I thought I would throw this in for a great deal on an emergency preparedness item.  With out electricity, what are you going to do to prepare meals that need heat or flame?  One idea that I have been stocking up on is Dutch Ovens and Charcoal.  I have an earlier post on this so I wouldn't bore you with it again.  The other way is a propane stove.  I have found a GREAT deal on a propane stove.
This is the Camp Chef Expedition 3X propane stove.  In this package, it comes with the 3 burner stove, BIG two burner steel skillet, paper towel holder, utensil rack holder, wind shield, matchless ignition and removable legs.   Just got mine in today from Outdoor Cooking.Com.  Right now they are on sale for less than the cost of the two burner stove and half the original price.  Better yet, shipping is FREE.  Here is how I got an extra $10 off.  I created an account with Outdoor cooking.  I then went to the link above and added it to my shopping cart.  The on sale price right now is $199.99.  I then closed that page on my computer leaving the stove in the shopping cart.  Two days later, I got an email from Outdoor Cooking saying I had left the stove in my shopping cart and if I purchased it then, I would get an extra $10 off and again, the shipping is FREE.  If you go to Camp Chef's web site, they are selling them for $396.  Wowsers, that is a HUGH savings.

It you are getting a tax refund and are planning on using some if it for food storage, don't pass up this deal.

Enjoy your food storage.
Bob and LouAnn Singer

No comments:

Post a Comment